Range of «FlameFort» fabrics with flame retardant and fire-proof properties (properties depend on fabrics’ particular article). Fire-proof properties of fabric are provided by the fiber type itself: aramid fire- proof fiber has high limited oxygen index (LOI 28-45%), that's why fabric gets self-extinguishing properties during exposure to open flame.
Permanent fire-proof properties:
- Withstand temperature up to 250C
- First layer break-open more than 50 seconds (article 50402, oil-water repellent, Climate 4, proved by Russian certification centers according to Russian National Standard)
- Stability to molten metal splashes (article 50402 oil-water repellent, Climate 4, proved by Russian certification centers according to Russian National Standard)
- Meeting the requirements for the first level fire fighters garments (proved by Russian certification centers according to Russian National Standard)
- Do not Ignite while in contact with open flame
- Do not burn and melt (only become charred) – toxicity does not exceed norms
- Flame retardant properties are stable and kept during all exploitation period, and are not affected by the numbers of washing and dry-cleaning
With light weight (180-210 gr/m2) these fabrics correspond by flame retardant and lasting fabric indicators, to 100% cotton fabric with flame retardant impregnation, which weight 300-350g/m2, that gives garment comfort and mobility in motion.
High mechanical strength and wear resistance with light weight:
- Stable to abrasion wear
- Have high tearing, breaking force and resistance to abrasion
Hygienicparameters on level of 100% cotton fabric: the comfort of underclothing area in extreme hot season (high indicators of air permeability and hygroscopic)
High chemical resistance: withstand effect of mineral and organic acids, organic solvents.
Stable shape: low shrinkage: not more than 2% on the warp and weft.